1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Returning Member from Iowa City

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pete78, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Pete78

Coralville
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was a GIRS member a few years back when I was planning a 75g Reef.  Had to put those plans on hold because I decided to sell my condo and buy a bigger house after getting married.  Prior to this endeavor I have kept several FW tanks and a small 30g SWFO when I was in college.  I have been looking forward to doing a full reef tank for a quite some time.   
    I'm back in the game now and have upgraded my plans to a 90g Reef which I hope to finally get started on over the next few months.  I've already had the chance to meet a few of you the last time around and I've already gotten some great advice and feedback this time around as well.  This club has been an awesome resource so far and I look forward to meeting more of you in the near future!

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Cool man, it is nice having you.

There are alot of nice tanks & knowledgeable people in the CR/IC area.

3. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, you should try to join us for the CR/IC area Christmas party.  Would give you a chance to meet some of us, and talk tanks for a bit....check here for more information

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Great to have you back!