1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Retail, Wholesale and Transhipping

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Many of you know me/us. I thought it might be helpful to explain a little more about our business.

Transhipping for business license owners is available. Transhipping is from many collectors all over the world where there are no bans on fish and corals. Red Sea, Australia, Vietnam, Tonga, etc are where we have our collectors. Transhipping can often include both fish and corals in the same box(s). If you are a licensed business, you can message me for more info.

Wholesale is available through corals we farm, purchase from other suppliers, fish breeders, etc. We regularly get Rock Flower Anemones, Florida Ricordias and other Carribean livestock directly from my/our diver. He doesn't just grab; he is very selective as he also believes in reef sustainability, quality and colors! We tank condition our corals that we sell. We also like to help hobbyists out when they have an overabundance of frags/colonies that they wish to sell, and when we have room available in our systems. Our primary goal is to help hobbyists, businesses and our precious reefs all over the world.

We retail too but mostly via shipping. We are extremely busy so walk-in appointments are very hard to arrange. Most coral sales are packages that are our choice, not WYSIWYG. We try to meet requests for specific corals, colors, etc. whenever possible. We also sell drygoods/equipment, mostly lighting(Reefbrite, Kessils,etc), frag plugs,/discs/figurines and Triton. Many of our items are MAP priced which means those prices are fixed and any sales/discounts must be approved by the manufacturer. Pickup is available for orders when arranged.

We hope this has been helpful for you. We have really been sad to have missed the last couple of FragFests because of not seeing our friends and making new ones!! We hope to make SoringFest 2019!

Oh, almost forgot! We are still working on our website and hope to have it published soon. Unfortunately, finishing it hasn't been a priority over shipments and meeting all customer requests.

Have a safe and joyous Holiday Season everyone!

received_344193909492849.gif

Terri/Sponge and Rod

Attached Files: