1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Remodeling - Anna`s 20! TONS OF PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anna, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This was the very beginning almost two years ago.  Farewell sand!
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0">
    Enjoy!  Comments and advice are always appreciated!!
    Anna /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0">

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think this is my 300th post... this seemed a worthy thread.

i see a few corals i wouldnt mind having when they grow out, if you decide you want to trade or sell some stuff, let me know...

3. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looking good, you have a nice selection of corals.

4. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice start Anna! It looks like you picked everything out of the top shelf. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Please keep us updated, I would like to see how it progresses.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anna, it looks like your off to a good start.  It looks like you've got some very nice coral's.  Keep us posted on the progress.

6. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You have some beautiful corals, i'm sure it will great when you are finished. Keep us updated..

7. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    when they all grow out put me in line for frags :)

8. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    ^ me too

9. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words everybody! 90% of the SPS frags are from Jason, so if you see anything you like, he's the man to ask!

Hopefully I'll have some progress to report this weekend.

Anna /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

10. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I don't like jason I want yours....lol just kidding I have nothing against anybody but myself!

11. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Max went and picked up the new tank for me today. He surprised me and got me a 25 instead of a 20! Same footprint as the 20, but it's 20" high instead of 16". It's a cool size, and I'm really excited about it! I started cutting the starboard to size tonight with my Dremel, but it started smoking. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/shocked.gif So I think I'm going to need to use the big saw to cut it instead. I'm hoping to get the back of the tank painted tomorrow night, and then I'll start to think about filling this bad boy up with water!

12. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks great Anna!!!  I misread your last post and thought it said you were smoking while cutting the starboard with your dremel /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif  Your frags look awesome good job!!!

13. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Max surprised me today, and worked on getting the back of the tank painted while I was at work! It might need one more coat, but that's it. My dad ended up cutting the starboard for me today with some huge saw that he has, so the starboard is ready to go too. I hope to start filling the tank up with water at some point tomorrow or Monday!