1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Regional Trustee Changes

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by JB, Jul 22, 2009.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Please note that due to busy schedules and some personal issues, Jeremy (Cyberjester) and Caleb have stepped down from their positions as Cedar Rapids/Iowa City trustees for GIRS.
    Jason G. has appointed AJ and Troy to take over for them and they have both accepted.
    Please take a moment to thank Jeremy and Caleb for the work they did for the club this year and also to welcome AJ and Troy in their new roles within the club.
    Thanks guys!

2. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity. Also just getting appointed I am a little behind with everything going on. I will try to get up to speed with everything asap. Intil then if there is anything needed done or help with please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again
    Troy

3. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, congrats!

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Andrew!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    congrats guys!!!

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So new trustees... When's our next event? [​IMG]

7. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes congrats guys, Jeremy did a fine job, and I know you guys will keep the ball rolling!

8. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Soon enough...  Probably 1st or 2nd week of August...  Give us some time to figure some stuff out and we'll get one planned.
    --AJ

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, he did do a great job...especially in the last few months.   Hopefully Troy and I can keep things interesting and set up some good events...we'll give it the old college try!
    --AJ

10. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to say that you for the kind words, and let all of you know that I only stepped down from this position do some overwhelming issues in my personal life right now.  I have really enjoyed doing for this club, everyone in my area has been wonderful and participated in events and made functions a gathering of friends not just reefers.  I hope all of you will give AJ and Troy a fare shack.  They ave been very instrumental to this point doing work behind the scenes that many never never saw.
    I know they will do a fine job, probably better then I even, if everyone gives them a fare shake.  Good luck guys and best wishes, may the force be with you, always....

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been AWOL for a bit, but congrats guys! And thanks to everyone and their hardwork. Theres a lot of reef passion in these parts!