1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

reeftopia order

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Nik, Feb 2, 2015.

1. tHinktank

tHinktank

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jeanette/Dave,

I can get the other $10 for 25 turbo astrea if that is still open..Thanks Nick for putting this order together.I'll send my paypal payment.

2. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

****** Everyone - I made a small error ********* The lot price on the turbo astrea is $45 for 100, NOT $40 for 100. So that would be $11.25 for 25, not $10. I hope the extra $1.25 doesn't upset anyone.

AND note, once we have reached the lot price on the turbo astrea snails , they are ALL - $.45 (45 cents) per that snail. Same process works with other lot items, once you reach the minimum qty for the lot, all qty is the same per unit lot price.

3. tHinktank

tHinktank

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in with $11.25. Thanks, Charmaine

4. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0

No worries. I will still take 50 for $22.50.

5. Salty

Salty

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thinktank I will already be taking those other 25 turbos. I would be willing to split another lot of 100 with you instead though if your interested

6. Salty

Salty

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nevermind, just noticed jeanettes comment that they will all be .45 after 100. So I'll take 50. $22.50

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

Salty, salty, salty.... Looks like my post must not have been clear enough. Since we are already at the lot level, it doesn't matter how many you want. They will be $.45 each, whether you get to a 2nd full lot of 100 or not....

8. Salty

Salty

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ha, yeah I was multi-tasking when I read the thread and missed that part. You were clear Jeanette, my brain was not /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

9. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

6 peppermint shrimp and 20 turbo snails also Nick, please and thank you/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

10. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nick,

Just a note to let you know that we have received your order, thank you!

We will ship Monday for Tuesday, February 10th arrival.

We ship FedEx Priority Overnight which is by 12:00 noon arrival in most areas.

If you are unsure about what time a priority package may be delivered in your area you can call FedEx and ask. 1-800-463-3339.

Billing address …………….

Billing information has to match that of the billing address of the credit card you are using. If they do not match there is a good possibility that we will not be able to contact you in time and your order will be delayed. If you think there could be a mismatch call us during our phone hours below.

Signing for your shipment……….

FedEx has implemented a new program that allows ALL packages to be left without a signature. The only stipulation to our guarantee is that someone be there to accept your package….. at any time of year. If we request a signature on every package it will cost an additional $2.00 a package and that cost would have to be spread out into our prices; something we would rather not do. We feel most of our customers are educated consumers and understand of the sensitivity of the critters being shipped.

This note is to make you aware that your FedEx guy can now leave packages and doesn’t even have to knock or ring the bell to do so. If you are expecting a package and would like to secure knowing when your package has arrived you can leave a note for your FedEx guy to please knock or ring the bell. Most FedEx delivery people are very accommodating to this and other requests all you have to do is ask…..nicely.

If you are not sure what time the FedEx priority service is in your area please check with them for the delivery time. That will help you better plan their arrival and having someone there to bring the package indoors. It doesn’t happen that often but,………..Yes, FedEx can run late and worse yet, early. The phone number for FedEx is below.

1-800-463-3339

Watch for an email Monday night for your tracking number.

If you have any questions problems or concerns about your order please contact us by replying to this email or call during our phone hours.

Phone hours are 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM Eastern time Monday through Thursday.

1-800-282-2026

We now have a Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reeftopia/120279268027292 It’s a little slow going but we hope to start updating the page with photos of critters in the wild and our area in the Florida Keys very soon. So please, “like” our page.

Thank You in advance for confirming you delivery date!

Edie or Brian (at the desk) and the rest of the Reeftopia Gang (out diving)

11. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just in case it’s needed your tracking number is 9848-0897-9866

12. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Going to airport to pick it up now. You can come between 10-11:30 or after 3pm. My cell is 515-419-7670, address is 665 34th st des moines iowa 50312.

13. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for doing this Nick!! Everything looked really healthy!