1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Reefside Chat

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Jan 6, 2009.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had stated earlier that I want to start a weekly discussion in the chat area for a "reefside chat", a chat session in the chat room for all GIRs members on a given topic of interest related to saltwater aquriums.
    So please vote on a time that would best fit your schedule.
    Also, please feel free to post any topics of conversation in this thread that you would have personal interest in for a topic of "Reefside Chat".
    This could be a problem that you are having with your tank, a discuission on a possible upgrade you would like to make.
    Anything as long as it relates to our hobby.
    I am hoping to get this going as soon as next week or the week after, so please chim in.
    You do not have to be a member of the CR/IC group to join in on this, any member from any region please feel free to join in on this.  The more people who participate the larger the knowledge base becomes and the more informitive it will be.
    Jeremy Orchuk
    Cedar Rapids Trustee