1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Reefkoi corals is coming to Spring Fest from Colorado

Discussion in '2010' started by xroads, Apr 13, 2010.

1. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    We just signed up Reefkoi corals from Colorado.
    They will be making the trip out to Iowa for the first time.
    Here is a link to their website if anyone wants to see what they have a pre order from them.
    Craig
    http://www.reefkoi.com/coral/

2. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    woohoo, another vendor!
    After looking at their site, we shoudl aks if they are going to bring a sample of everything including packs of stuff, or just bring frags or certain things? 
    Looks like some harder to find or interesting corals. 
    -Justin

3. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a few frags from reefkoi that i got off ebay(real nice) also bluezoo gets some of their coral from them.

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Acans seem to be a pretty stellar price. 5 frags for 100 bucks! Here's to hoping they will have that same price at the swap. Too bad I can't make it. This one looks like it will be better than last year!

5. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot, I have been busy at shows every weekend lately and prepping during the week so I am finally getting around to posting on here!
    I will have 2 tanks one with a mixture of most of what is available on my site including new pieces not yet listed. I always bring a lot of super nice zoas those are my specialty, not a bunch of zoas with names but really nice bright ones that are full of polyps and priced right! Typically $20-$25 each for up to 30 polyps! The other tank will have several rainbow lobo's, super colored fungias, wellsophyllia, frogspawn/hammers and some gold torch corals!
    I will grab a few acan frags along with a variety of goniopora frags, neon green and yellow clove polyps, a ricordea or 2 plus always 10+ maxima and crocea clams all ultra grade that I hand pick out of a big greenhouse in L.A. a few times a year.
    Any special requests please email me as I might miss a pm on here this week while I am busy getting ready for the weekend.
    You can buy right off the website and select "local pickup" and just tell me to bring it to the swap to avoid getting hit on shipping.
    I always give my pre-order people freebies and larger than normal pieces!!
    See you in a week,
    Chris
    sales@reefkoi.com
    www.reefkoi.com

6. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    AWESOME!!!!!

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    E-mail sent.
    --AJ

8. daalbers

daalbers Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 3 / -0
    How soon do we have to order does anyone now

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I never got a response to my e-mail.

--AJ

10. daalbers

daalbers Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 3 / -0
    I got an answer from them,  thanks Chris
    I can accept orders from now up until friday noon......so the sooner the better so I can make sure it gets packed ok!

Thanks,
    Chris 

11. Iamaxxer

Iamaxxer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He has been real good on answering my questions on email....responses back in a couple of hours...

12. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    too much to pick from, jsut going to wait for this weekend...looks like great stuff...

-Justin

13. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a few pre-orders to bring for a few members, I am also going to be picking out my best 150 or so pieces tomorrow morning. I will try my best to get some of everything I have on the site!

I just added nearly 40 things on the website www.reefkoi.com this week so check and see if there is something on there you have to have!

The only thing I am low on is clams, I will probably have 6 or less, I try and usually bring 12+ but sold a bunch lately.......

See you guys saturday, I can't wait to go find a big juicy iowa steak sat. night!
    C

14. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

man I cant seem to upload a picture LOL it's not working the typical way.......do you guys not allow photos from photobucket to show here?
    C

15. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I just copy & paste from photobucket. You may only be able to do one or two pics per reply, depending on size.

16. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Use the "Add Reply" button instead of the Quick Reply.  Then you will see a menu bar on the message editor box with a yellow picture icon that will allow you to specify an external URL for your photos.
    --AJ

17. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok I have tried hitting the add reply, I used direct link, url and IMG coding through photobucket and a red x everytime.....I read in the cherry corals thread one of the guys said to select an option to allow scrolling pages or something, I looked for that and didnt see anything remotely close......maybe when I am at the show tomorrow somebody can show me on my iPad /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif
    C

18. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do the same as xroads I just upload to my photobucket then copy and paste from my photobucket straight into the comment page(the one you are currently leaving a comment in)..

Trevor

19. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]' temp_src='[​IMG]'>

20. reefkoi

reefkoi Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]