1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ReefCleaners / Reeftopia DSM Group Buy & Donation

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bud, Sep 28, 2013.

1. jazzybio13 MBI Breeder

Ames
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey Nik, i'm gonna head that way (I have errands to run in des moines, and I've got to meet up with beckerj3 for this new era grazing block) and I want you to be my last stop. I wont get internet once I leave the house... but it'll be at least an hour before I get to you... i'm assuming the next package will be there by then?

2. hart

hart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Are you there all day? I might swing over and get the reeftopia a bit before lunch and then reefbreeders after work if that is ok.

3. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Everything is here. Just call or text when u r on your way so I know to listen for the door.
    - now Free

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Everything went well with the group buy, except that Reefcleaners forgot to put in the bag of 500 dwarf ceriths. Oops. They refunded the $50 (or will be shortly). So I wasn't feeling that well today and decided just to dump my whole order into my tank instead of splitting it up, so I need more anyways. Going to order the lot of 500 dwarfs, then 100 Florida Ceriths, and Nick already wants a bunch of the thin-striped hermits, so we're well on our way to a 2nd order with free shipping. If anyone else felt left out, you have a second chance, but make up your mind quick. Order needs to be in ASAP so it will ship Thursday for Friday delivery, to my house this time. Monday is a federal holiday so if it doesn't get placed in time, it won't ship until Tuesday the 14th and that is a potentially bad week for me.

5. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Here is what I want. In addition to the missing 500 snails and 3 thin striped hermits.

Cart
    1 x Giant Marine Hermit* $15.00
    1 x Red Gracilaria $5.00
    1 x 1 Penny Macro Algae $0.01
    20 x Zig Zag Periwinkles $3.00
    10 x Thin Striped Hermit* $30.00
    1 x Florida Fighting Conch* $7.50
    34 Products $60.51

6. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I don't think the giant marine hermit is reef safe. says for large public aquaria or FOWLR

7. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    It's going I'm fuge. I saw one at CC FREKING AWESOME!

8. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

9. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

10. hart

hart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Awwww they only have one! I was thinking about it for my sump.

11. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

MINE, MINE,MINE!!!! LOL /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/laugh.gif Email them or maybe Bud could. They may have more.

12. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Bud,

Use the code "5off" to receive $5 off any purchase made today over $30. (Rock orders excluded).

Heres a fiver for your trouble /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

13. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Yep I did that last time too

14. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Second order placed. Between just Nick and I we were at free shipping without the dwarf cerith bulk lot. I wanted to make sure it arrived by Friday. It won't ship until Thursday so if anyone wants to squeeze in something, reefcleaners seems to be pretty good about it.