1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

reef puty

Discussion in '2010' started by dennis, Nov 3, 2010.

1. dennis

dennis New User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is there going to be a bunch of new dry goods

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Dennis,
    One of the vendors is Oceans Wonders who makes a nice epoxy product. Check out their website at www.oceanswonders.com. Now if they don't have what you need, Dirk probably will. Dirk sells a wide variety of dry goods.

--AJ

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Will Dirk have a coral dip? I wanted to make sure I had some Coral RX on hand when I get home!

4. Bluefool

Bluefool Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had a tough time finding liquid products last year......I also don't remember anyone selling food of any kind; there was some rods food in the raffle but I think that was it.

5. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Pauls corals sold coral rx at spring fest he might be selling it at fall fest

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought some of the TLF ReVive from him at Spring Fest...and I also saw Paul's Corals selling CoralRX. I bet he has it again.

--AJ

7. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes and Yes, saw thm both last weekend. Dirk also has tons of dried food and we will have 50 packages of PE Mysis in the raffle.

8. Mark

Mark Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Paul's got that Coral RX and Dirk usually has TMPCC and Reef Dip...plus just about anything else you can think of /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif