1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Reddog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PotRoast, Jan 6, 2009.

1. PotRoast

PotRoast Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Sorry everyone for the public private message but I can't get the PM to deliver for me......

Reddog,

Hey man I got your message and somehow lost your number. I am skiing in CO until early next week. When I get back I can make you up a frag pack. Is that what you were calling about?

Will that work out for you? Give me a call in the middle of next week and we can discuss what you want and I will mount them and you can pick up once I do all that. Probably weekend after this. I can give you back your green rics, I have some zoas I could part with, probably a head of trumpet coral. Some of that pink birdsnest you were looking at. I don't know. Not a lot of stuff really since I have mostly frags but we'll see.

I still have all the fish except the clown. He disappeared the day I dropped him in there. I have no idea what happened. And the frogspan died almost instantly too. Well, two heads anyways, The third head is kicking it pretty good right now.

Other than that my tank is rocking right now. I got some more fish, a few tangs, and got my calcium reactor kicking it. I couldn't be happier really.

I should get some pics up here.