1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Rebuild

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by matt the fiddler, Apr 5, 2008.

1. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well,
    My clown pair finally came in the mail.   I have a mixed clown pair from premium (Black + standard Osc)  Looking forward to them sexually maturing and hopefully getting into a laying cycle.    Once I figure out what lighting I am putting over my 25 gallon, (wokrign on hoods and my existing fixtures) I will put my rics and brains that survived in- that Bill is being so kind as to keep going.
    I am going to keep this tank pretty simple.. and start planning for my next big tank..  a 125-180 sized, depending on the space and budget (I want both the 6 foot face and the 2 feet deep!) when I auctually move into a house, see floor plans, plan the work room behind, etc.. I will make the choice.  When I started my 75 (rip), I planned and bought all my gear aiming at an upgrade, and therefore have everything I need for that size range other than the tank and stand, maybe another tunze and wavebox- and down the road a 3rd halide /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif   
    When I do go 100+ gallons, I figure If I go for a larger tank with more swimming area, I don't have to light the entire thing with SPS light...    I can then keep some of the larger fish that I want, leave room for upgrades down the road in the tank- and also keep the operating budget of a smaller tank.