1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Re-Poll for IC Tank tour in April (date tie on the last one)

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Mar 26, 2009.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    This is a follow up poll since I had a tie on 2 of major dates of interest.  the dates that overlapped were Sat.  April 11th & Sat. April 18th.
    Just a Note:  For all of you who voted for the 11th this is the Sat on Easter weekend.  I don't mind having it that day, and am willing to organize for that day.  Just didn't want to schedule it then and people to say "ah, thats why I didn't have anything scheduled on that day".
    So I am going to re-poll the dates of the 11th, 18th, and 19th, not including the 12th as that is Easter Sunday and I can not promise that Caleb or I will be available on that weekend.
    I need everyone in the IC/CR area who would be interested in participating as a tank host and tourer to vote in on which day we should have it.
    After the polling is done we will select the date and then I will start asking for area volunteers to host their tanks on the tour.
    For those who have not participated in a tank tour before, they usually last about 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
    So I am not going to poll for times as we will hold the tank tour from 12:00PM until 5 on any of the given days in the poll.
    Please vote, as I would like to see an area event for the IC folks.
    Also please keep an eye out for a follow-up thread after this to sign up to get your tank on the tour.
    Thanks,
    CyberJester (Jeremy)
    CR/IC area trustee