1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Quad Cities Get Together

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by BGreenlee, Apr 7, 2008.

1. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well everyone its been a bit since we had a get together. Why don't we shoot for our pizza party this month and maybe go bowling afterword. The club will pay for the eating portion of the event, minus alcoholic drinks. We will be responsible for our own bowling if people are interested in going afterword. Things will be getting busy over the coming months with summer coming on, so we will be getting short on opportunities going forward.

2. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll unfortunately will not beable to make it any of those dates. If people will be doing anything afterwards I'll beable to stop by after 5:30. I had to be "not so politically correct" to get off for Rockford so I better not push it to far at work.  A get together would be great though it seems like alot of people went MIA lately with busy schedules.

3. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Judging from the lack of response I guess we will hold off on a get together.

4. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah its kinda hard to commit to something for me these days. not trying to be unsociable, just cant promise anything.