1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

QC party

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by B-Rad, Nov 26, 2009.

1. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK, I know that this is short notice so I want to keep this simple. I'm looking at Sunday Dec, 13 - Possibly 2:00 to 5:00 not sure of the time yet or the place. Pizza would be the best for this short notice, if anyone has a suggestion of a place that has a party room that would be helpful. I want to do the secret frag swap so keep that in mined!
    Also If you would like to attend, please lets get a head count so I have an Idea of the numbers!

2. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am in.  I will get ahold of one of my firends that I sold one of my reefs to to see if he might want to hold it at his business in Milan.  Plenty of space and able to move around.  We can just order pizza in at that point.  Plus, he has mentioned that he is wanting something bigger and this might give him the nudge.
    Heath

3. Firefish

Firefish Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are interested in coming to the party, but it mainly depends on if it will be kid friendly. Our families live a couple of hours away and it's been a challenge to find a good baby sitter around here.

Elizabeth and Jason

4. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am 50-50 depending on where it is and travel time involved, I have another Christmas Party my wife and I will be at that night.

A few years ago we had a meeting at Old Chicago, by 2:00 they might have slowed down a bit....

5. Fuelinjected

Fuelinjected Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rick: Has there been much interest outside of this thread? Haven't seen many/any recent posts.

6. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not yet But I'm hoping to turn things around, I'm on the phone right now getting a place to have a meeting / party as I type. So check back later.

7. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    keep us posted!

8. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What about happy joes pizza. The one with jungle bungle attached? They have a room downstairs with a bunch of tables and it is kid friendly. Plus beer. Just a thought