1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

QC Party post

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by B-Rad, Nov 30, 2009.

1. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    nucca

I will be in at my house between 5- 6:30 (assuming the pickup goes smoothly) If you can make it by 6, that would be awesome-
    i will barely have time to open the box first... you might be helping me unload if i barely beat you there!

2. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    oh yea 2135 washington st.
    davenport IA

GPS is a little off. I am on the corner of Washington and Lumbard St. right at Genesis West. 309-230-7129

3. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Matt just let me know what I owe ya and I'll get ya at the party!
    Thanks.

4. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just realized that I will be running from a 4:00 patient in Rock Island to a meeting at Fulton by 6:00, so I will not be able to make it. Could possibly drop by after 8:30, but I am not sure when you would like to get to bed. Other than that, I will have to wait til Sat. This is asuming they come in Thursday, not Wednesday.

5. Greenonion

Greenonion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey rick, ill be there. i swear to god one of these days ill actually become a member. need to commit (thats what my wife keeps saying)
    btw would you like your cap then?

6. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Greenonion on 12/09/2009 11:19 PM
    hey rick, ill be there. i swear to god one of these days ill actually become a member. need to commit (thats what my wife keeps saying)
    btw would you like your cap then? I cant remember which cap were we talking about?
    You could always bring your $20 and I think I can sign you up there? LOL Slacker!! [​IMG]

7. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am at 100% on attending :)

If anyone wants orange cap, frogspawn, freakishly bright orange ricordias, or some GSP (that I am weeding off a frogspawn) let me know!

8. Newbeme

Newbeme Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My wife and I will be coming to the meeting. I don't have a lot to frag off of, mostly softies.

B-Rad, can I become a member at the meeting?

9. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you have a pay pal account just use that, it is allot easier. If you don't we can hook you up at the meeting its just more work.

10. Newbeme

Newbeme Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I took your advice and used the PayPal option to join. Looking forward to the meeting.

11. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    see you guys in a bit!

12. Newbeme

Newbeme Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My wife and I really enjoyed meeting every one that made it to the meeting. It was a good time and we are looking forward to the next one.

13. CoryB

CoryB Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had a lot of fun!  Can't wait for the next one!  Also thanks Andrew for following me back home and taking a look at my tanks!

14. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice coral BRad. Did a quick acclimation of the monti and once in the tank, the green polyps started coming out beautifully.....I hope this doesnt start me seeking more of the same.....okay twist my arm.
    Thanks Rick for getting this off the ground

15. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    arn't you glad i stole it from your son, you stole it back, and then I stole the encrusting cap from you in it's place /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

16. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad you liked it! I had a great time, with more to come![​IMG]