1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

QC area.. anybody?

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by matt the fiddler, Nov 21, 2009.

1. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am thinking about doing a order from reeftopia. Anyone want to split a reef cleaner kit? Any size..

2. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    nucca- I am piecing together an order from Keys Critters... It will likely be cheaper than reeftopia and they have CHEAP ricordias... are you interested in that? We have it in the works already

3. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    By the way, who here has heard from Einsteins or Covey recently or knows their fates? I saw the classifieds of Bill when he took down his tank, and I think Covey moved????? just trying to track people and see who is still around from when my last tank was still alive...

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Matt the last I knew Bill took down his tank after it crashed and was going to get away from it for awhile. That was the rumor I had herd anyway. Was thinking of stopping by his place one of these days just to say hi and see if he plans on coming back.

5. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I ended up getting the leftover fish from Bills tank. At that time, he was just waiting on someone to come pick up the rest. He was keeping mos tof the hardware for a later build though. Haven't heard from Covey. About the critter order, that would be fine. I will be up for one part of a package, would like to have 1/4th of #6 ($45), with a sea cucumber($5) and another 20 True red leg crabs ($12) added in. Can we see about getting this order to be delivered next week. My tank really needs a cleanup crew!

6. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nucca, we will talk- see the order thread in the main forum.... we will figure otu what we can do.... it is a little different (and cheaper) for club orders... i believe...

How is that beat up old blue tang?

Matt

7. Garrett

Garrett Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, just checking in. I am from Davenport, but havn't been able to be active much. Hoping to change that. My tank kind of sucks though and is only a 30g because I have been moving around lately. I might be interested in going in on the reef cleaners if you guys need another.

8. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad to have ya in the area Garrett.

9. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Garett, I was held to small tanks for 6 years becuase of moving and being in an apartment.

We can use everyone possible for the cleaners.. the shipping will be split, and cheaper the more people are in on it. and the prices start at near 30- 40 cents a snail for cereths and astreas.

Nice to have people getting on board!