1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Problems with JTown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nuccatree, Oct 27, 2009.

1. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just trying to find out where Jtown (Justin) might be.  I bought a skimmer from him a few weeks ago and he said that he would ship it right out that week.  Apparently he got ill and was then sending his girlfriend.  That was two weeks ago and still no skimmer.  I have called him and left PM to him with no reply.  I am not wanting to get into a tif, but really need a skimmer and I hate to let other deals pass by because I have already paid for one.  If you know this guy, can you get him to contact me and send me the skimmer that we agreed to, or send the money back.  I do not think he is one to skip out, but I have been fooled before.
    Thanks, Heath

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just texted justin and he said he dont have the internet and he shipped it a week ago. he said to call him at 515-771-2379 or you can text him. Hope that helps ya out. He's not one to skip out i'm sure there is something that has happend

3. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I agree Chris(Snowman)...

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I also agree that Justin would not pull anything.

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got a pair of clowns from Justin and went to his house. He was polite and seemed like a stand up guy. I am sure this will be resolved.

6. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I figure so, I just want someone around the area to give him a little nudge. I need to get my tank in better order soon. How many of you like to run your tank without a good skimmer?

7. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By nuccatree on 10/28/2009 07:12 AM
    I figure so, I just want someone around the area to give him a little nudge. I need to get my tank in better order soon. How many of you like to run your tank without a good skimmer?
    Me.  I am running one of my tanks without one now, what is your point?

8. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i thought you only had one tank sone?

9. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope, I have 2. :)

10. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the rub slovan. I had a bakpak on but moving to the sump, it just doesn't fit.

11. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By nuccatree on 10/28/2009 10:16 AM
    thanks for the rub slovan. I had a bakpak on but moving to the sump, it just doesn't fit.
    I am glad you aren't a loan shark and I don't owe you money! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif  Good luck and I hope things get settled between you and Justin.

12. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Another day and still no skimmer. The mail really must be having a hard time making a delivery. Hopefully it was not stopped my NTS and opened it up thinking is was some type of pee pee pump. As you can see, I am not bitter, but would just like to get what I bought. Anyone around him, can you give him another nudge. I just tried calling a texting him. its his phone since that is what the message says. Thanks

13. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey, just got a text back....he is trying to get a tracking number....yeah haw, I might get a skimmer yet.