1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Pre-Registration Reminder

Discussion in '2008' started by JB, Oct 1, 2008.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Just a reminder that the discounted Fall-Fest pre-registration ends on the 15th of this month, so don't forget to pre-register soon if you want the discounted price.
    -JB

2. Monkey Man Zero

Monkey Man Zero Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK, I missed the deadline, but am I correct that admission plus a speaker pass is $15 at the door for GIRS members?

3. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it's 15 with the speaker pass.  I think, JB is going to add registration on the internet again soon.

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Actually, No. The admission is the same for members ($10, $20 or $35), however all members get 5 free raffle tickets (which is a $5 value) so it kind of depends on how you look at it. We originally had it so that members recieved an additional discount, but a month or so ago we lowered the prices significantly across the board so we had to re-think a few things.

I just re-opened the pre-registration so you can now pre-register again at the normal pricess.

Benefits of pre-registering include:

1) Don't have to mess with paying cash at the door.
    2) Get a pre-printed Badge

We also encourage people to pre-register simply because it helps us with planning.

-JB

5. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, thought so, but rechecked the website and figured it was corrected already.

6. Monkey Man Zero

Monkey Man Zero Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Done and Done. Thanks!