1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale PPU: Vertical poly tanks

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bud, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Note: I'm moving out of my shop so this is being sold at purge pricing so I don't have to take it with me. I normally do not sell things this cheap and what I am selling is what I have on hand (aside from 50 CWT sumps)

I have a 165g and two 100g vertical poly storage tanks. I totally wanted to use these, fml.

165g: Retails for $400 or more, asking $100
    Exactly like this 165 Gallon Vertical Plastic Storage Tank | N-40281 | Norwesco
    I got this from Tom Bowman and spent a LOT of time cleaning it up. Come with the bulkhead specially made for tanks of this kind. It does not have a lid but it does have the top ring with the threading. I remove all the screws because they were all rusty. Has holes for float switch and high-level backup float switch or whatever you want them for.

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG

100g tanks with lids: Retail for $300 or more, asking $50 each
    Exactly like this 105 Gallon Vertical Plastic Storage Tank | N-40803 | Ace Roto-Mold
    I got these from Smitty, I cleaned one up and started on the other, so you can see the before & after. I will be cleaning up the other one also. Clean one has a hole for float switch and hole for the bottom bulkhead, you can pick up a left-hand-threaded bulkhead from Sprayer Specialties (that's what you want to use here, I may actually have one also). The other one does not have any holes.

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    both 100g tanks are pending

3. EvoLGriN New User

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'll take the two - 100's if it falls through.

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    165 SOLD

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023