1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

PPE`s ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigBlue, Dec 10, 2007.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday at the tank tour I noticed some of you guys had ppe's. I was wondering, I got these zoa's from Pet's Playhouse awhile ago and was just wondering if these are ppe's.
    Now the pics are not the best but here ya go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When I bought them they were sold to me as zoas and that was it. So if you guy's have any idea that would be great.

2. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think those look more like RPE's instead of PPE's. PPE's will have a green skirt and mouth along with a purple body. If that was a PPE colony, you would've likely payed over $1K for it.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so you think they are RPE's. Ya I didn't know for sure. I just saw those guy's PPE's and heard how much they had paied per polyp and thought man I could be setting on a gold mine at home. But I guess not./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/plain.gif

4. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Even though it's not, they are still nice and healthy looking. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

5. reeffreak3652

reeffreak3652 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What you have there is a very nice colony of RPE's. The same polyps that Uberfrags were selling for $10 a piece at the swap and they went fast!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you should let me trade you something for some of those...