1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

pity party

Discussion in '2009' started by smw0522, Nov 12, 2009.

1. smw0522

smw0522 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    omg, I can't believe I have to miss Fall Fest.  It's killin me seeing all the posts and everything that's gonna be for sale there!!  Anyone else joining my pity party or am I the only one not making it????  Anyways, got a football game to go to I can't get out of, I know priorities, priorities,  (season tickets for ISU) and I don't want any pity party jokes about me being a cyclone fan now.  lol :)
    So, I'm wondering if anyone buys a little extra or ends up having some old frags now they'd like to part with or whatever, I'm ready to start adding more to my tank.  I've had it since March and only have 2 zoas, a green star polyp, one that's got branches and is purple but turns red when it expands(don't know the name)  and an orange mushroom.  I had a xenia but it died and has since totally disappeared.   I'm looking to buy several more peices but am looking at paying around $5-$30 a peice.  Love acans!!!!!! but don't know if I can get any for that price?? 
    Have fun at the fest everyone!!!!

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are lots of people that have frags available all year round. In the CR area, JB, Troy and probably a bunch of others have frags all the time. Now you won't get the selection that you get at Fall Fest, but there's stuff available. Maybe next year Fall Fest will fall on a weekend where ISU has an away game. The Iowa and ISU schedule will definitly be looked at when picking a date for Fall Fest 2010.

--AJ

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's too bad. I live in Ames if there is anything you need/want picked up

4. smw0522

smw0522 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Bela that's a nice offer.  :)     
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread. Everyone who reads it is probably going. No one joined my pity party?????:-(((  Anyways, I think I will plan on using the buy/sell/trade thread.  It's a little tough to find times to meet though.  I tried once to buy something from someone and we just couldn't ever find a time that worked for both of us to meet. (maybe a social sometime would work?) Glad there will be another swap in the Spring, but in the meantime I'll look up some things I'd like and get it posted in the wtb section.