1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale out of hobby sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by iadubber, Jun 14, 2017.

1. iadubber

iadubber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Out of hobby sale. Looking to sell off in hopes to get the wall fixed where the tank sits and get our house on the market. This stuff is pickup only in Farley, IA, besides the ATO, which I can probably box up and put in the mailbox. I had surgery and cannot drive or even walk very far for the next couple weeks. If you want a package deal shoot me a message.

15 Pound bag of Instant Ocean, unopened $5

Tunze Osomolator Nano 3152 $40
    [​IMG]IMG_2189 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

BRS 75 GPD Value RODI $75, DI still has some life left in it, still 0 TDS with a handheld meter. Carbon block may need to be replaced. This unit can't have more than 500 gallons through it. Comes with two float valves as well.

[​IMG]IMG_2185 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_2187 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_2186 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

Current Marine Orbit LED 24-36" $75 - Comes with everything and original box

[​IMG]IMG_2191 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_2192 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_2193 by Chad Harwick, on Flickr

MAYBE: 29 Gallon Tank, Drilled with Glass Holes overflow and return, No scratches on the viewing panel, back is painted black, 10G two chamber sump, quiteone return pump. I removed the clear silicone and re-siliconed tank black. Standard Aqeuon tank otherwise. Make offer. Can include the rock and sand, I just can't life it out of the wall for a few weeks.

2. clown man Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa city,iowa
    Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -0
    Pm sent on ato!