1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Orphek Atlantik and Atlantik compact

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by alexr, Nov 16, 2019.

1. alexr

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Orphek Atlantik and Atlantik compact V4 gen 2 with gateway for sale $1500. New from Bulk reef supply is over $2000. I will include the mounting system I am currently using. These have been up for about three months and work great. I love the ramping, color spectrum, and cloud function. If you've seen the reviews for these lights then you know how great these lights are. Message me with any questions

IMG_6159.JPG

IMG_6160.JPG

2. Pufferman777

Pufferman777 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Why r you selling them

3. alexr

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I’m building my own T5 led hybrid fixture. These are too nice and expensive to mess up with me experimenting on them. I like swapping components a lot. This is my 10th or so set of lights. Part of the fun is finding the mix of things that’s perfect for my tank

4. Pufferman777

Pufferman777 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I’m running them on my 300 and they work great

5. alexr

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I need T5 in my tank. I just enjoy the blanket of light look but the pop of led. These two are plenty of light for a 120 gallon tank like mine. The lowest par I measured on my normal 80% settings was 180 in the back corner.

6. Tundra New User

Forest City, IA.
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have these lights available?

7. alexr

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yes i do. I’ll tell you now that I’ve received offers for them and I won’t sell for less than I’m asking. I love the lights but would change the lighting up since i get bored