1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ORA frags

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aquatic Environments, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Aquatic Environments

Aquatic Environments Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We got some ORA frags in the other day!
    2 - Red Planet  $79.99ea
    2 - Blue Vodoo  $49.99ea
    1 - Green Millepora  $49.99ea
    1 - Purple Plazma  $79.99ea
    2 - Blue Millepora  $49.99ea
    3 - Pink Birds Nest  $49.99ea
    3 - Plum Crazy $79.99ea
    3 - Green Birds Nest  $49.99ea
    2 - Super Green Capricornis  $49.99ea
    I also have about 30 pieces of cultured frags coming from Tong that should be in on Wednesday.
    I will post some pics once I get my camera charged!!

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Man Adam, i sure wish your store was closer to me, i guess if it was i would probably be divorced and broke, while you would be rich.

Can't wait to see some pics.

3. Monkey Man Zero

Monkey Man Zero Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I saw these frags tonight. Very nice stuff. Alas I was on a mission for fish and had to settle for a couple clowns, a mandarin, and an African White Anemone.

4. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really really want one of those Red Planets but I won't be in the QC until the Fall Fest. Is there any chance that you will be getting another if you sell those 2? No doubt I will want other corals besides the Red Planet but that one is a must have for me!

5. Aquatic Environments

Aquatic Environments Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im sure I will be getting more in, its just a matter of time. I still have both Red Planets left so there is a good chance that they might make it to Fall Fest.

6. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully you will be bringing the new release fro ORA to Fall Fest. I'm guessing you will sell a few of them! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

7. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just wanted to thank you Adam, for bringing the Emerald Crabs and the Blue Linkia to me last Saturday at the Fall Fest. Very healthy animals and expertly packed! I also am THRILLED that I finally got a ORA Red Planet. It is coloring up nicely and looks to be a beauty!! For anyone that hasn't seen pictures of that coral, you are missing the boat. ORA has some really knockout new releases and it looks like AE had a few of them.

I tell my friends that live a distance away and haven't had a chance to visit your store that you will never see a nicer store and his sales staff is second to none! (all reallly super nice guys too!! : )
    Thanks for all the work you did and for being a part of the Fall Fest!!

8. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    +1