1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

one year anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DavidM199, Oct 22, 2008.

1. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It has been one year,and one tank move, since i got my 75 gallon Reef-ready. 
    I was bored tonight so i took some pics.
    I really need to work in my photo taking skills /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif
    Oct 2007:
    [​IMG]
    Oct 2008:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow, looks really good, is that frogspawn? i want to get some of that for when i get clowns and see if they will host in it if my lights arent strong enough for anemonies.

3. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    champ, I think you are in the CR area...if so, look us up when you need frogspawn.

4. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Great looking tank! You have some nice looking corals! I am really like the big shrooms or atleast they look huge. Sense the frogspawn was brought up...will clowns usually host it? If so I think I need to get some.

5. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yup, i live in CR, you'll be number one on my list when i start getting corals, i love the looks of frogspawn, and i hear clowns will host in it, so i wont have to upgrade my lights for anemonies....unless you suggest it.