1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

one month frag update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anna, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's from one month ago - lots of frags (mostly from glaspie69) - please note the beautiful colors!:
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Frags look incredible

3. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Looking really good! You can see some of the growth already on the orange cap and the superman. Get that ACII hooked up and controlling everything for you and everything will just start taking off!

4. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much! That means a lot to me coming from the fragger of the frags! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

5. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    got2lb (I'll figure out actual names soon!) - Thanks! I can't wait to hook up the controller! I'll get some more pictures soon when I finally get around to doing the barebottom swap. I'm going to pick up a new 20 tomorrow to hopefully make things go faster. I guess I should start a tank thread!

6. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    GOT2LB = Matt /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif I was the one sitting in front of you yesterday when you won the ACII, I had the pregnant lady with me! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif