1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Odyssea 48" 760W Metal Halide System with Power Compact

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Marc, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a Odyssea 48" 760W Metal Halide System with Power Compact that i am selling asking $275 or best offer... bulbs have been used for 3 months so alot of life left on them... they MH are 15K bulbs and am only selling cause i have a 30" deep tank and am gonna up grade to 400w MH...I am in Cedar Rapids and can deliver if we work out the details... call me or txt me at 319-899-3875... my name is Marc ... you can also email me but my phone will get the fastest response... marclwheeler@hotmail.com

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Good light! Had the 72" and upgraded for the same reason.

3. varner

varner

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    had mine for over two years know with no problems great light

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2 250w halide and 4 65w pcs??? Is that right?

5. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    jtown that is correct...

6. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im gonna get the Ice Cap set up I can get them at wholesale pricing .... prolly looking at the 20k 400watt is what i was thinking just call me if any of you are interested...
    Marc

7. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Marc, do you have a chiller? Is your set-up in the basement? Also how much over-head room above your tank do you have?

8. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no I do not have a chiller but i need to get one since my refugium is in the garage and the heat really get to it... I have bout 10-12" above my tank...

9. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Darn not enough room for Lumen brights. Suggest Lumenarcs instead. Lumenarcs need to be close to the surface like most reflectors. If you had more overhead room you can run the LBs. But you need at least 20" and 16" from bulb to surface. It just helps with the heat transfer. Trying to save ya a little $$$$

10. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its still available with a slight price decline... I would take 250 all the bulbs are like brand new... only had maybe 3 month of usage... i got my 400w 14k Ice Caps pendents and ballast coming and I will be running 2x t12 "03" (actinics)on the 660 ballast... got all this at a fraction of the price...

11. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its still available all... please i got my Ice Caps coming if some one call soon i will make a heck of a deal...