1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Odds and Ends for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by got2lb, Oct 8, 2008.

1. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I have a few odds and ends that I started collecting for another tank but that isn't going to happen for a while so i might as well sell them off until I'm ready again.
    I'll take paypal and can ship if needed.   All prices are OBO and do not include shipping thanks!
    40 gal breeder drilled with pvc overflow  $35
    [​IMG]
    Standard 29 gal tank  $20
    [​IMG]
    DJ power Center  $25 (brand new)
    [​IMG]
    Lumenmax 4 reflector with mogul.  This is the big one, I believe it 24" x 24" if you want actual measurements let me know and I can get them.  $75
    [​IMG]
    Mag 9.5 (needs new impellar)  $30
    [​IMG]
    3 x maxijets - 2 are MJ 900's the ones that are cutup, the third one is a 1200 with the homemade maximod on it.  All 3 for $30
    [​IMG]

2. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Tunze 6025 with modded outer cover for more flow.  $50
    [​IMG]
    Surge 3500 pump.  Needs new impellar and if you look at the picture the cord is kinda knicked.  this is FREE if you buy something else
    [​IMG]
    Refractometer only used 2 or 3 times.  $35
    [​IMG]
    The next 2 pics are misc. stuff I still have laying around.  Just make offers on the stuff.  The heater is a 50 watt Ebo jager, bulkheads are 3/4"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Hey Matt what do you know?

I will take the power center if you can drop it off next time you are in town.

Thx
    Craig

4. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Don't know a whole lot. Been pretty busy as usual lately.

Power Center sold to XROADS - I'll drop it off next time I get down there. ( I may try and come to the tank tour but i'lll have to see what else is going on that weekend)

5. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I also have a copy of Anthony Calfo's book of coral Propagation. Volume 1 Version 1.0 I believe this is the old edition. $25 I can get a picture if you'd like but it's in perfect shape.

6. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll take the Refractometer and the old pump if you go to the tank tour or the frag fest.

7. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much for the plastic mower in the backround? Does it shoot bubbles? How many hours on it? What brand? hahaha /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

8. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, turn it into a protein skimmer

9. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Interested in the 40 breeder. Have you tested it for leaks? Any issues with it at all?

10. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I won't be attending the frag fest.  I may be going to the Cedar Falls/Waterloo tank tour if that's the one you're talking about.   Which "old pump" are you talking about I think I have someone who wants the mag 9.5.

11. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Mower is $19.99, we didn't get the bubble blowing attachment when we purchased it.  We thought about purchasing an add on bubble kit but just never got around to it.  Very low hours on this, we only used it a few times due to the fact we didn't have the bubble attachment.  It's made by Playschool.

12. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I haven't tested it for leaks but it was setup right before I bought it as a reef tank so i'm pretty sure it's good.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have the 40 breeder and where is clarksville in relation to cedar rapids?  Thanks

14. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Still have the 40 Breeder so far. Clarksville is About 30 min. NW of Cedar Falls

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-fV9twtkD

15. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The old pump with some of the wires showing.   I'll see what I can do with it.
    I'll be attending the Oct 19 tour unless something happens to where I can't make it.

16. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Alright sorry for the delay I was planning on getting back to everyone on Saturday who contacted me about stuff but unfortunately I got paged out for a fire and ended up being there for 7 hours.  In case you missed it on the news you can read up on it here
    So I'll go through everything quick and let everyone know what's still available:
    40 breeder - burky_tc
    29 gallon - Still available  $20
    DJ power center - XROADS
    Lumenarc Reflector - Still available PRICE DROP  $60
    Mag 9.5 - adampottebaum

Maxijets -
    brandonluke  (not 100% on this one)
    Tunze 6025 - Still available $50  (waverz maybe???  you know you want it!  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif  )
    Surge 3500 - REEFer Madness
    Refractometer - REEFer Madness
    Digital Therm. - brandonluke  (not 100% on this one)

Anthonly Calfo Book of coral Propagation - Still available as well
    The other odds and ends in the pictures are all still available as well!

17. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Allright hopefully that's all right if I missed something please let me know!

Reefer Madness I'm not planning on going to a tank tour on the 19th I'm planning on going to the one on the 26th in CF/Waterloo

Not sure if any ones interested but here's a picture of the bridge that burned while it was on fire. I took it with my cell so the picture's pretty crappy.

[​IMG]

18. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Matt, yeah ill take the 6025, you gonna be around this weekend? I'm gonna be dropping my camper off at my dad's for the winter so thought i would swing by and grab that pump.

I'll bet it's just a matter of time before they find the punk who started the bridge on fire, cville is a small town, you knwo how word gets around.

Let me know.

19. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I'll kinda be around. I should be around most of Saturday. Sunday I have CPR class most of the day and then I have a birthday party in the afternoon in CF at Chucky Cheese. Just let me know when you're planning on coming up. I'm also planning on coming to the tank tour and I can bring it with me then.

20. tgauger

tgauger Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent