1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

[Oct 25, 2015] DSM/Ames Region October Meeting (Des Moines, IA)

Discussion in '2015' started by Fence13, Sep 10, 2015.

What Date in October works best for a meeting?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2015.
  1. Oct 11th

9.1%
  2. Oct 17th

36.4%
  3. Oct 24th

18.2%
  4. Oct 25th

36.4%
  5. Salt Mixes and Test Kits

63.6%
  6. Tank Photography

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    That works, Donny and I are going to bring some tho water also.

2. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    So, how did the meeting go??? I haven't seen any updates since then....... Sorry to have missed it.

3. cameron lake Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -0
    it went good we found out that salifert seems to be the most accurate and Hanna is way of just for example Donny Hanna checker if of bye 7 me and @Fence13@Fence13 got the same readings with salifert i got 8.2 he got 8.3 dkh on @Armydog@Armydog water donny won the checker and then we raffled off his old one we had little johns @violet21chewy@violet21chewy brought cookies is stead of pumpkin pie and we watched bud struggle to get marker off the white board that was pretty funny. it was fun id say proubly every one who came would agree. @violet21chewy@violet21chewy @Turbo's Aquatics@Turbo's Aquatics @Armydog@Armydog @Fence13@Fence13 and im missing some one tag them plz i think that is all...... bud may have the results still of all the test @beckerj3@beckerj3 if you are interested in seeing it