1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Oceans Wonders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glaspie69, Jan 31, 2008.

1. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I just wanted to sgare my experience with Oceans Wonders with you all. I ordered plugs, disks, and decided to try the new "reef rocks". I'd have to say I really like the look of these, not only is the product good but the business is located in Iowa and shipping was only 5 bucks, I placed my order tuesday night (29th) at 9:30 and it was here this morning (the 31st) at 10 am. I couldn't be happier. If you havent given them a try you should definitely try them out.

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a link to the reef rocks you ordered?

3. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i orderd same day same time and my mail comes a little later, but im positive i will get my stuff today also.

i asked if he wanted to send some free samples out for me to give to people at whatever events i make it to and he said he would, so if they are sample bags ill probably break them open so more people can try a plug or disc and... yeah...maybe he sent cards to go with so you can have the URL.

anyways, he is a super nice guy. apparently super fast and cheap shipping, and id say with my experience in emailing him he seems to be pretty prompt with customer service.

i wonder why he isnt a sponsor... maybe he doesnt know we have a sponsor forum..

5. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By heartben on 01/31/2008 11:03 AM
    i orderd same day same time and my mail comes a little later, but im positive i will get my stuff today also.
    i asked if he wanted to send some free samples out for me to give to people at whatever events i make it to and he said he would, so if they are sample bags ill probably break them open so more people can try a plug or disc and... yeah...maybe he sent cards to go with so you can have the URL.
    anyways, he is a super nice guy. apparently super fast and cheap shipping, and id say with my experience in emailing him he seems to be pretty prompt with customer service.
    i wonder why he isnt a sponsor... maybe he doesnt know we have a sponsor forum..
    Actually Ben, Jamie had talked about sending some items for the raffle at the meeting on the 19th. I never heard back from himi though.
    Like Jason, I am very hapy with the products I have order from him. I use the plugs, discs, and rocks and have been very happy with them all. The plugs dont break up like some of the others I have used. Good products for sure.

6. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ive used them to great experience with em.A++  Rocks are nice for frags.