1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Now in Production: L2 Waterfall LED 2 Cube/day Algae Scrubber

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Jun 7, 2012.

1. MJB Tanks Well-Known ReefKeeper

Pleasant Hill, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pete, I know you got to see my display tank last week...I sure wish you could have seen it before I started running the scrubber!

I wish I would have done a better job documenting the parameters too. I got mine dialed in making thick algae mats within a couple weeks...now I feed more, my nutrient parameters are spot on and I don't worry about annoying algae growth at all. I just can't push these scrubbers hard enough /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

2. Pete H.

Pete H. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I told Bud I need to get one for the tank. He was going to let me know if he had an opening in his next batch. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I got one and I couldn't decide which tank to put it on...time to order one more. E-mail on its way.

4. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I got one and I couldn't decide which tank to put it on...time to order one more. E-mail on its way.

5. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just posted a teaser on the FF thread, so I might as well update this thread also.

I have worked out a major revision to the L2. I was going to do one more batch of the original version, but decided it was worth pulling the trigger on immediately. I'm still working out all the details and doing some troubleshooting, but the new version should be ready for release in 2 weeks or less, with production starting immediately.

Therefore, the pricing and packages for the original version are no longer available.

I will start a new thread when I release the new versions.

Did I say versions? Oh yes, I did. The "L4" 4 cube/day scrubber prototype has also been built and will go into limited production soon!

6. bearsareawsome Well-Known ReefKeeper

Norwalk, IA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yep waiting for this release. I am ready for one on my 240 now. Can't wait to see what you change.