1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Northern Corals late vendor addition

Discussion in '2009' started by xroads, Oct 31, 2009.

1. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0

Although the sales floor is sold out, we managed to squeeze in another vendor that wanted to come down.
    Northern Corals has a fine variety he is going to bring.
    If anyone wants corals of any kind they will be like a kid in a candy store with the line up of vendors we have this year.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for having me...
    I will be bringing a great variety of maxima clams along with a bunch of other goodies.  If any one is looking for tanked raised picasso clown fish I have them[​IMG]
    I will offer a special pre-order price of $55.00[​IMG][​IMG]  If you want some please let me know by fri. morning to get this great price.  At the show I will be selling them for $75ea.
    Again thanks for having me and see you all this weekend.

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish I could remember who it was saying they were hoping Adam's was there because of the great selection of maxima clams they had last year...was it Gered? Anyway, glad you can fill in that void! I believe you're going to be the only vendor that I've heard is bringing clams so far.

--AJ

4. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yes that was me! Hope to pick up a new addition