1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Nice Acans at AE !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobynT, Jan 29, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was at Aquatic Environments tonight and they had several nice large frags of Acans there as well as a very nice selection of fish.  I'm not in the market for any fish right now but I've bought fish from them before and they have always been very healthy.  I've spent a lot of time in that store since the SW bug bit me and I've always been waited on quickly and treated very well.  Overall, a very nice store with great service. 
    I think we should be happy to have such a great store right here in our area!

2. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sure Robyn, rub it in.... :p

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How far away did you move?

4. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2 hours (Independence)

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well Travis at least you are close to the mental hospital now for when you have your breakdown.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

6. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He did have a lot of really nice stuff in. He had the acans that Robyn is talkign about and also had in a bunch of frags from ORA, as well as a nunch that someone local brought in. Very nice selection for sure.

7. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Happy to know we can buy nice corals locally.  His Acans were good sized and good colors.  I almost brought the green one home (bet Ben does   lol )   I eyed several nice SPS in the rack too, generous in size.  My guess is as long as they sell, he'll continue to get others.

8. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Waverz on 01/30/2008 6:45 AM
    Well Travis at least you are close to the mental hospital now for when you have your breakdown.
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif src="/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif" align=absMiddle border=0>
    If you only knew how close I really am....   [​IMG]   Oh, and I am less than a half mile from the "Institution" too, you can see it out my patio doors...