1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shepone24, Feb 12, 2009.

1. shepone24

shepone24

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My name is Matt, new to Girs today!  I have had a 90 fowlr tank for almost a year. I'm am now in the process of building a new custoom stand/hood with a 55gal display refuge below.
    The hood will house my new 400w MH with mirror reflectors. Then I will start the reef!! March 28th frag swap!!!! I will be ready!!   If all goes well with this upgrade, then next step is to build a 175G with a 55 sump. (Wife doesn't know this so please don't tell her LOL)
    About me...lived in DM the last 8 years...married, 2 boys, 3 dogs, a cat, Waterfall-Koi pond (4). I also love to fish, camp and drink a few cold ones. Work at wells fargo last 3 years. Hate my job..but it pays the bills and keeps me in water.

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS and better yet, thanks for helping support the club by becoming a member!

-JB

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS Matt! I'm looking forward to the frag swap too. I would love to read more about your build...start a new thread about it in the forum...and post pics! Lots of pics! :)

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome Matt.

Sounds like your well on your way to a great set up!!

Again welcome aboard!!

-Rick-

5. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Matt! We have some events coming up in Des Moines, most should be close to you as they are in Clive.
    Visit this thread for the Calendar:
    http://www.greateriowareefsociety.o...fault.aspx
    Hope to see you at one or all of these meetings!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  6. Iamaxxer

Iamaxxer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome...