1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Toy Wavemaker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Troy, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Took a trip to AE today.  I tell you I can only afford to go there once a year.  Thanks to my wounderful girlfriend (Tammy).   She bought me a  new toy to play with. 
    [​IMG]
    I will probably be hooking it up tomorrow and tinkering with the setting all day.   Any advice for me, from anyone out there with experience with a wavemaker?

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool. I have no experience with one but am sure interested in how this works for you. Keep us posted. Shaun

3. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im curious too, dunno if i want to spend that kind of money for one, thought about just trying a maxijet wave maker kit or something cheaper possibly haha since i already have a couple maxi's

4. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I got them in and working, now just the fine tuning now. I have them on about a 5-7 sec intervals. Now I will wait and see how the corals are liking it.

5. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    you are no longer my friend, beat me to em. i will be getting mine on wednesday