1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

NEW Saltwater Fish arrived Today!!! 20% off

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    NEW Saltwater Fish  arrived Today!!!  Here are some of the fish we got in:  banded sleeper goby, diamond goby, firefish goby, watchman goby, lionfish, Moorish idol, red parrot, porcupine puffer, yellow tangs, copperband butterfly, lawn mower blenny, royal gramma, and lots of fresh water fish too.  Come on in and mention the girs site and receive 20% off of these new fish!
    Thank You,
    Gary @ Bo Bo's Fish Store

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Gary,

How late are you open tonight?

-JB

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Tonight we are open till 6, tomorrow and Friday till 8.

Thanks,
    Gary

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    How much for the the copperband butterfly? I really want one that will munch on my mojanos, and i've been itching to come check out your store.
    Anyone from the Loo' area wanna ride along??

5. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got a CBB to eat apitasia and so far it hasn't......yet anyway. However, I never thought I wanted a CBB and I am finding that I love my little guy!
    I thought that they were known to eat apitasia but I'm not sure about mojanos?

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Robyn,

I never witnessed mine actually eat any aiptasia, but it either did or the aiptasia went away on it's own!

-JB

7. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've even put off kalking my aiptasia in the hopes that he will go after it soon. I hope that he decided that it's a tasty treat (and not the other goodies in my tank) but if he doesn't or if those 4 peppermints I put in there don't earn their keep, I still love my copperband. He looks and acts different than the other fish in my tank and I'm finding him to be a great addition so I would certainly recommend one.

Thanks JB for suggesting that they are cool fish...........they ARE!!

8. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have had pretty good luck with aiptasia-x,a product from red sea, on both aiptasia and mojanos.

9. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    gary, are you open on sundays?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes we are open on Sunday's  1-5

11. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the CBB looks cool, but my GF thinks it looks too much like my yellow longnose butterfly and clownfish /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif Still looking for some tank raised banggai's that are less than $40 a piece /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif