1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Ricordea polyps at AE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aquatic Environments, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Aquatic Environments

Aquatic Environments Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If anyone is looking for nice Ricordea polyps Aquatic Environments just got more in.  blue, orange, and green.

2. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice to see you on here!!  I will have to get in and see those  ricordea's.  Two things I am looking for is a ORA Red Planet frag and tank raised Banggai Cardinals.  Do you have either or can you get those for me?
    Thanks!!

3. Aquatic Environments

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It might be a few weeks before I make another ORA order but when I do I'll see what they have instock. I do have nice wild caught Banggai Cardinals in.

4. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to come check out the Cardinals. Would you let me know when you get a Red Planet? I definately want one.
    Thanks!

5. rc1214b

rc1214b

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Red Planet huh Robyn.........race ya to the store when it comes in..jk It's a nice one isn't it

6. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol rc
    It's been on my "want" list since it came out, as well as a few of the other new ORA corals. Nice to see you rc!!

7. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am waiting to see the new ORA Borealis.

Hey Adam this is Bill.

Are you still thinking of having some ORA frags at the Fall Fest?

Really glad you are on the site with us.
    I will stop in and drop off more brochure for people to take with them if thats OK with you?

Bill aka einsteins

8. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey its great to see you guys on here.

Billy

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    How about some pictures

10. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hung has about 50 baby cardinals. One set is 1" the other is about 0.5". All from his breeders. I'm waiting for the 1"-ers to grow a bit before I pick a few up.

11. Aquatic Environments

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here is a pic of the rics! Most are about .75 to 1 inch across and are $19.99 each

[​IMG]

12. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wow, those look great. I might be over in the Quad Cities, this weekend. If I make it over, I'll have to stop in.

And, BTW, thank you for supporting our club!

-JB

13. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn, gorgeous! I will there Saturday!

14. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JB, you going this weekend? I would love one of these.

15. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sure Adam, I move and now you get these... Dang those are nice. If I were closer I would be broke again... /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

16. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I got a chance to stop in to the store today and pick up a couple of those Rics!! Very nice, I'm really looking forward to seeing them in my tank. I also got a couple of cool feather dusters and a nice starfish. As usual, the selection of fish, corals, clams and inverts is VERY impressive. He even has a Moorish Idol that I saw eat prepared food!!

For those of you that haven't been in this store, Adam has the most AMAZING group of guys that work for him. You are always waited on quickly, given lots of great information if you need it to consider a purchase and it is truly the cleanest and best operated fish store that I have ever walked into. No offense to any other stores but the bar is set high at Aquatic Environments. I just wish I lived closer!

BTW, I heard that today was a very special day for you Adam. Congrats and all the best in your new married life!!!

17. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also wanted to tell you how great it is that you are promoting the GIRS Fall Fest and have the flyer where everyone can see it!! It's going to be a fantastic show and I know you will be busy both at your booth at the show and in the store. Thanks Adam, for being so supportive of GIRS and I hope that it comes back around to you ten fold!!

18. Aquatic Environments

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for all the support over the years!!! It's cusomters like you guys that make this hobby amazing and enjoyable to go into work everyday!!

19. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    How much is that idol? My wife has wanted one for a few years just havent found the right one

20. Aquatic Environments

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Idol is on hold until the 16th but if it is still here after that it will be for sale again. They run 39.99. I went ahead and ordered another that should come in Tues morning if your interested.