1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New member- paid my $20 today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by matt1971, Feb 26, 2009.

1. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I am Matt from Waterloo. I've been checking out this site for a while and think it will work for me so I just signed up for a membership.
    I've had my hands in saltwater for 10+ years and have a lot of experience with a different fish and a lot of the more common corals kept under pc lights. I have just upgraded to a 8x54 t5ho fixture and would like to try some SPS.
    I already posted a little about my tanks in the meet and greet thread for w'loo/cedar falls area forum. Basically I have a 55 with a very large bubble tip, and several soft corals and mushrooms with a few LPS. I have a 75 packed especially with mushrooms. I like to trade my extra red watermelon striped mushrooms as I have probably over 1000. I have over 100 large green ricordea and sometimes will part with them too. I look for new small pieces of coral to fill in what little space is left.

2. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS

3. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, thats awesome!

Welcome aboard!!

-Rick-

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the club! I'm sure that you will find people willing to trade for mushrooms and rics. In fact, I think I saw a posting on the GIRS RC forum today for someone that was looking for some. Here you go. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=87928634c0a67926164f7b4266605c13&threadid=1586281

--AJ

5. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    welcome to girs matt,i will have to stop by some weekend and check out your tanks again!

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I am new myself I have lots of sps frags I would like to work out a trades for some of those green ricordea mushrooms.