1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Member- LuisReyes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LuisReyes, Sep 10, 2009.

1. LuisReyes

LuisReyes Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi guys, some of you I have met before and for the others I have not I look forward to meeting you soon. Well here is a little about myself. I am 27 years old and married I have one dog a chinchilla and 2 Saltwater tanks in the going as we speak. I have a bowfront going and getting the 90 gallon set up tonight and tomorrow that me and my father and wife custom built. I will post pictures of the setup when I get it all setup and clear up and so forth. I live in Independence Iowa not far from the Cedar Valley. This is not the first saltwater tank I have set up as I have has one other in the past but tore down and sold do to not much room in my other apartment. I also had a entire fishroom set up at my past place where I had pretty much the whole basment of the house a fish room as had 70 tanks up and going and more at sometimes. It was crazy needless to say but fun. As much as it hurt to get rid of all of them when I moved I am here now as I have been a member of the Iowa Aquaria Association and the Midwest Cichlid Forum for quite some time. Again just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to meeting all of you!! Luis

2. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS. Sounds like you've been a little busy

3. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard, you will find endless informative information on this site no matter how much experience you have..I have been addicted to this site for months now...

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the club! Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

--AJ