1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New member from Fulton, Il.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi Everybody
     My name is Stan, I have a 44 gal. Pentagon Reef tank w/homemade canopy, topped with a Current Sundial 150 watt 14K Meatal halide + 2 32watt Dual antinics . All plumbing goes thru floor into basement where my 30 gallon sump + refugium is located. I started out with a 12 gallon nano to see how i was going to like it. I loved it. 1 year later is when the 44 gallon came into the picture ( wife said that was all the bigger i could go) darn it. Have had it now for two years. Fish include Blue Hippo, two Perculas, Blue Fin Damsel, Royal Gramma, Zebra Dart Goby, Orchid Dottyback. Corals include mushrooms, polyps, soft corals, LPS & SPS. I have been looking for a small 6  inch carpet anemone if anyone has one for sale. Looking forward to the Fall Frag Show.

2. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS, Stan. 
    There's a few members here that own/work at LFS in the area.  Aquatic Environments is having a 10% coupon in the photo section and they may have one.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    THANKS FOR THE INFO

4. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS Stan! Nice to see new members and looking forward to meeting you at the Fall Fest!!

5. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard Stanstang!! 
    This is a great place for info or just to chat about our hobby.