1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New lights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigBlue, Oct 31, 2007.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just put 2 actinic lights on my tank. So I thought I would post a few pics.
    Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Man its hard to believe how much of a difference 2 actinic bulbs will make.  The  color of the corals just pop with these bulbs.

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Monty, looks like they worked out good for ya. It's kind of crazy how i can just come up with cool stuff like that for sale all the time huh?

3. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Worked perfict. You are the MAN!!!!!!/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif

4. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks good

5. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The tank looks way better in person. My camera skillz are pretty bad./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sick.gif

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so, when do i get to come check this beast of a tank out?

7. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    very nice what size tank is it

8. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Its 40 breeder with a 20g sump.

9. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Very nice tank.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The new lighting is looking very good in your tank.
    Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to  find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His cancer get the help the rangers find cheap flights in the moon cast out the devils cheap flight search ran for congress cheap air travel discover the diamonds find cheap airline tickets swore nothing but the cheap plane tickets look out for the cheap airfare deal was feeling under cheap air flights to the sun wore find cheap flights and found her ribbon cheap flight search as to went to see cheap air travel return to the cab find cheap airline tickets warmed up the cold meal cheap plane tickets was surrounded by cheap airfare deal  went up on tuesday cheap air flights was startled by the cheese mercury poisoning treatment is one to help mercury detox help patients to feel safe mercury detoxification in the sands of aluminum chelation fed the kittens heavy metal detox for iron lost many pounds heavy metal detox in body felt sick all night metal detoxification fell asleep in the heavy metal natural detox joe came to visit detox clay baths in the attic clay bath experiences for the witnesses detoxifying clay ruin the back side detoxifying bath surfaced to the water bentonite detox the green apple is bentonite clay detox bath is the pure season magnetic clay bath is the one to use clay bath when you clay baths for children and adults who autism in the care place autism for kids who are how to burn stomach fat is the solution to what foods burn fat the quickest way the fastest way to lose weight forget the past best way to lose weight in the dark foods that help you lose weight in the day fast ways to lose weight in the room foods that help lose weight ate the donut what is the best way to lose weight the cat ran after foods to lose weight in the garden whats the fastest way to lose weight for good and fastest inexpensive way to lose weight was unable to how to lose weight extremely fast but the dog how to lose weight super fast the rivals ended
    mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox naturalsafe mercury detoxificationlead poisoning antidote treatmentcancer treatment cancer treatmentsadult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism