1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Guy in IC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Been a reefer for over a year and a half. Lurked on this site for a year, signed up for a free membership a month or so ago, and am now a full GIRS member as of 15 min ago! I have a BC29, that I just lost all my coral(except for some zoas), nems and clams in during a move and a 180 to be setup. So I am surely going to be calling upon my fellow local reefers for advice, perhaps manual labor and to purchase some frags to replace all my coral /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif. Thanks for the hospitality thus far!
    -Josh

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 09:04 PM
    Been a reefer for over a year and a half. Lurked on this site for a year, signed up for a free membership a month or so ago, and am now a full GIRS member as of 15 min ago! I have a BC29, that I just lost all my coral(except for some zoas), nems and clams in during a move and a 180 to be setup. So I am surely going to be calling upon my fellow local reefers for advice, perhaps manual labor and to purchase some frags to replace all my coral /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif. Thanks for the hospitality thus far!
    -Josh
    Ok, but don't think that gets you out of having your girlfriend hit on me this weekend! [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have already coached her on the unfortunate rules of the gang. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif She seems strangely understanding?!

4. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey I am heading to St Louis next week and a specialty store has most SPS and LPS frags for $10. I am willing to grab you some when I am there, the more I buy the better the price. If you want me to just let me know, Shaun

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Shaun- Thats a gracious offer, I just dont really have any funding right now and I am not sure if my tank is even all that stabalized unfortunetly. I will shoot you a PM if things look up though. Thanks so much, again the kindness I have recieved around here is so great!

6. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 09:24 PM
    I have already coached her on the unfortunate rules of the gang. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif She seems strangely understanding?!
    Dude! I can already tell me and you are going to get along just fine [​IMG]

7. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I make regular trips to St Louis so when you are ready just let me know. I also have a few things I can frag out of my tank as well. Shaun

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 06/23/2009 09:51 PM

Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 09:24 PM
    Dude! I can already tell me and you are going to get along just fine [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Shaun on 06/23/2009 09:53 PM
    I make regular trips to St Louis so when you are ready just let me know. I also have a few things I can frag out of my tank as well. Shaun
    Thats awesome to know. I may forgo this trip and let you know when I am ready and you can just let me konw whenever youre going after that. Thanks again shaun, and btw your monti cap should be fine in a few days. I meant to post there, but it got screwed up.  

10. Reefdumb

Reefdumb Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Shaun my name is Larry and live in Cedar Rapids. I might take you up on the offer of frags from that specialty store if they got chalice for cheap. I got a watermelon now so want something diff.

Sorry to jump on you post josh.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What the heck Shaun, this thread is about ME! Marsha Marsha Marsha /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif. I like that idea, I need to replace all of mine, they were my pride and joy! Shaun maybe when I get more greenbacks and a tank that doesnt eat coral, we could go havsies on some sweet colonies!?

12. PeterS

PeterS Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are you updating your new build?! Im curious to see how your tank is doing!

-Peter