1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Fish Store Has Opened

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]Bo Bo's Fish Store has moved and is now opened at 3423 Mt. Vernon Rd.  It was a long haul and I never thought it would take this long.  We are open but please excuse the mess as we as still trying to get things in order.  Thank you all for your support and understanding!
    Hous:
    Mon. By appointment
    Tue. 2-8
    Wed. 2-6
    Thu. 2-8
    Fri. 2-8
    Sat. 11-5
    Sun. 1-5

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for letting us know Gary!  I'll try to get over there an check out the new place soon...and your new sign looks nice! 
    --AJ

3. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll stop by the next time I'm out that way.

4. ttraynor

ttraynor Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to stop in and check out everything!

5. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cool! Looks like a nice store front.

6. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nick and I stopped in on Friday night. The place is turning out good, lots of nice looking tanks.

7. ttraynor

ttraynor Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I stopped in Saturday afternoon. What a great store with some of the nicest and most informative people. My new favorite place. Thank you so much.

8. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Is everything in running order? I'm comin to cedar rapids on thursday and was hopin to stop by. By "running order" I mean is there plenty of livestock to look through or is everything going through a cycling stage again?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tanks are up and running.  We moved tanks in such an order that they would not have to go through another tank cycle.  Thursday we will be open 2-8.

Thank You,

10. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I can confirm Gary has some nice livestock on hand. I was in there Saturday and saw several things that I wish I had the space for.

He has nice ORA frags left too, including a "Red Planet" and a REALLY nice Hawkins Blue.

-JB

11. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Great I'll be there!
    Gary- do you need an Actinic White VHO bulb(free), a 3" Gold Stripe Maroon Clown(make offer) or a 4.5" One Spot Foxface(make offer) by chance? I know you wouldn't pay as much as I'm askin but I would like them out of my tank, p/m me if interested and we can work something out. One last question- do you or could you order in some seahorses? I'm lookin for just 2(1male, 1 female) but no one around has them and I don't wanna order online for just the two seahorses. I have a hexagon tank next to mine (looped into the system)that would be perfect for them and I've done all the research... Other wise the only thing I'm specifically looking for is a green brittle starfish, I'm not sure on your ordering schedule. Thanks.
    Adam