1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

NEW arrivals Today!!! 10/22

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here's the list!
    Small squamosa clams, large squamosa clam, zoas, mushrooms, longnose yellow butterfly, 6-black percs (only $29.99each) longnose foxface, 2-large look downs, oriental sweetlips, naso tang, Magnesium test kits, joe's juice, kent's zoo max, AZ-NO3, Zoo2 Tigriopus californicus 8oz (live pods for you manderin goby).  Land type hermit crabs will be in tomorrow, there will be a couple in NFL helmets.
    Thanks,

2. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sounds good , how much to you want for the clams

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    $125 & $65
    Thanks,

4. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks i am hoping to make a trip down there soon

5. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much yellow in the face if any do the black percs have?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    More then I care for, I'll see if I can get some pics.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn.   I'm going to trade in my two adult clowns sometime and want juvies and try to get them to host my rbta.  But I don't want any yellow in the face.

9. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By REEFer Madness on 10/24/2008 01:20 PM
    Damn.   I'm going to trade in my two adult clowns sometime and want juvies and try to get them to host my rbta.  But I don't want any yellow in the face.
    The ones pictured are the black variant of Amphiron Polymnus (aka Black Saddle Backs).  They very rarely lose that yellow on the face and have yellow pectoral fins.  They are sweet fish with great personality and more white than a typical black A. Ocellaris.  If you want an all black clown you will need to wait for black A. Ocellaris as they are the ones that lose the orange snout.  He had one in the last batch I asked for a picture of.

10. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info.  There's just so many types of ocellaris I haven't yet been able to keep track.
    Since I got my halides, I think may anemone has finally found his spot.  I'm hoping if I get juvies, they'll host it, but it's still kind of small.  Right now one of my adult clowns would barely be able to fit in it with some wiggle room.