1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New 125 reef set up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckoeppel, Jul 15, 2009.

1. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I finished puting this tank in this weekend.  I upgraded from acrylic and am pretty excited this is finished!  The coral has a long way to go, but I will try to keep everyone updated.
    Thanks for looking!
    Chris
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's pretty nice. I like the tall rock work on the ends.

--AJ

3. ckoeppel

ckoeppel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks AJ,
    I have a long ways to go, but it's a start.  How's your build coming along?
    Chris

4. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    looks good. I wish i would have done rock work like yours insted of just a giant wall of rock.

5. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow thats going too look very nice when done,take your time.that feather duster pic looks cool

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's been sidelined by other stuff going on.  Some home projects, repairs, and family stuff has taken all of my free time.  And things don't stop coming...last night, I came home to find part of my backyard fence knocked down.  Don't know if it was mischievous kids or weather.  Anyway, when I do get a few minutes, I try to set up and start playing with some of the hardware for my new setup.  I got a salinity meter the other day and set that up on my nano and found out that my salinity was all out of whack.  I'm surprised that stuff was still living in there...it was bad.  Those needle type salinity meters are crap and I will never use them again.  Also trying to get some of the basic probes and controls set up on my AC3.  Just enough to control the heater, lights and stuff and start to get some readings.  Enough to reduce the learning curve for later, but not enough to do a whole lot.  Anyway, things are continuing, but slowly.
    --AJ