1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Need your help!

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by acidlittle, Jan 27, 2009.

1. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So basically I just got laid off from my job today and was needing the help of anybody on here who knows of any job openings.   I have a degree in business management, and am willing to do almost anything for a paycheck!!!!!!!!!
    Please help!
    Thanks
    Josh

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that man. I wish I could help. My wife is in the same boat, her job ended right before Christmas. She sighned up for census work.

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that. I'm in the CR area so telling you about my company's job posting list wouldn't be of much help. Good luck in your search. I hope you find something very soon.

--AJ

4. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bummer! Best of luck finding a new position.

5. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    What a coincidence. My company just outsourced most of the Break/Fix and Help Desk departments (30 uof us) where I'm at and laid off about 40 others in different depts today. So I'm also looking for a job as of today. They're keeping us on for about 4 more months. We even got a few articles about us in the paper today.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...7/-1/ENT06
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20090128/BUSINESS/90128013/1001/NEWS

Anyway, I think I'll take this as a sign for me to try and find a job over in New Zealand like I've been thinking about for awhile now.