1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Need new bulbs - Several Frags available in DSM/Boone/Ames

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jtesdall, May 30, 2009.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Time for new bulbs on the display and I need to thin some stuff out so I have bunch available. I have a list I can email if you PM me your email. Here are a few:
    Pink Birdsnest $10
    1 - Watermellon challice - $50
    Purple Mille - $30
    Purple Cap - $20
    Tri Color Valida - $20
    Minefield Cyphastrea - $40
    Acropora Subulata - $30 - My favorite Acro under intense light, blue/purple/green
    I will give good deals on mutiples.

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wish you were closer and wish I had the room, lol! I'd like that Minefield cyphastrea....not sure what the subulata looks like-any pictures?

3. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    there's sould be someone that will meet 1/2 way to d port

4. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Elazar, I sometimes drive through Davenport on the way to Chicago for work. But no plans right now.
    Fawn, I don't have pictures of my subulata that look good. The ones I have look gray which is why no one bought any at the frag swap. I have reeflux bulbs on my display and it doesn't color up all the way but the 150 HQI in my frag tank has it looking beautiful. I will see if I can get some pics of that but it will be phyically hard to do that. I am gettign XM 10K's next week for my display which hopefully color up the mother colony.

5. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just found the need to frag quite a few Yellow Mille's (From Coralfreak - Alan Maybe) so add them to the list. I also have a list I can email with more things.
    Pink Birdsnest $10
    1 - Watermellon challice - $50
    Purple Mille - $30
    Purple Cap - $20
    Tri Color Valida - $20
    Minefield Cyphastrea - $40
    Acropora Subulata - $30 - My favorite Acro under intense light, blue/purple/green
    Yellow Mille - $15
    I will give good deals on mutiples.

6. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What size are the frags?I live in Des Moines and don't currently have any of the frags your offering.What kind of package deal would you work for one of each?Rob

7. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Several have already sold but I also have others available. Most frags are 1" and some are larger. I usually give the larger frags to first come first serve though and many are gone. From this list here is what I have available. You can also PM me your email address and I can send you my complete list tonight or in the morning. I'll be honest though I have already sold enough for my bulbs and got them last night. So from here on out it will be used for Salt, frags for myslef and a Frag Tank upgrade. I will give you a good quantity discount as I have everyone else. Just let me know and I can bring them to Des Moines next week.
    Pink Birdsnest $10
    Purple Mille - $30
    Purple Cap - $20 only one smaller one available, about 1"
    Tri Color Valida - $20
    Yellow Mille - $15

8. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can email me at bierma_rlbr_4@q.com Thanks Rob

9. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Rob, I sent an email with a link. I put my list on a webpage last night. Let me know if you don't get it.