1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Need-more-room-sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by phishcrazee, Feb 22, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I need to make room for some more variety in my tank, and so, I'm offering a few things for sale or trade.  I'm looking for a few quality 5# or so sized rocks either bare or with some coral on it for trade.  Or will trade for sps, lps, zoas or whatever, to make a fair trade.
    This rock is roughly soft-ball sized and is covered in 8"x10" of pink cabbage leather, emerald-green palythoas, purple with blue-mouthed zoas and green skirt with orange center zoas.  There are probably 75 zoa and paly polyps on this rock...... some of the zoas are a little "leggy", as this is in a corner of my tank.  Asking $55 for it OBO/trade.
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif"  Asking $10 OBO/trade.
    [​IMG]

2. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am interested in these, I do have a few things to trade and maybe work out a deal for the rest. I do have a pretty good size toadstool, but don't know how to frag it. I have some LPS and Softies frags. I will PM you with what I got and see if we can get a deal out of it.

3. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If it is a toadstool just grab some scissors or a razor knife and cut a finger off (The corals that is) and SG it to a disk or rock. Very easy but you have to use a bunch of glue or it won't stick. Just fragged mine thursday night.

4. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    No offense to the super glue method but super glue and softies don't mesh well. You'd be alot better off smooshing the frag between two small rocks or lightly rubberbanding it to a rock. Superglue will actually burn the tissue and cause more damage than good.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you want bring in some of your corals and we can see what we can offer in a trade or cash, Bo Bo's Fish Store Cedar Rapids, IA

6. cbort

cbort Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    would you take 40 for the top corals?

7. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Everything is gone, thanks all!