1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Need help with pricing coral

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Deleted member 120, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Deleted member 120

Deleted member 120 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I have never sold off such large coral and would appreciate some advice.  I have many colonies that have been growing for over a year and gotten quite large.  Is it better to sell off in frags as whole colonies?  Here is a good example:
    [​IMG]
    This is a Tri-color Acropora from ORA that I bought as a 2 inch tall colony and is now 6 inches from top to bottom, 7 inches from side to side and 5 inches from front to back.  It would not be that easy to frag and I have no idea how much to ask for it.  Please let me know what you think...

2. Bullet

Bullet Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My old saying is that "everyone has $20 bucks but not everyone has $200 to spend on a coral". VERY nice coral by the way!

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ill agree with Bob on this one although it wouldn't hurt to try and sell them as colony's first, if no one bites start fragging. I would be interested in seeing what else you have.

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have $20 for that one... /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif I would frag it back or expect to sell it for less, but save on the headache of selling to multiple people.

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    pm me for my offer please!!!