1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

need chaeto

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, May 20, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everybody I know there have been posts in the past about chaeto and who has it and where but figured Id just post my own. I need a softball or bigger handfull to get my fuge complete this weekend. Im in the dsm area but can make a trip this weekend if needed. If somebody has a handfull to get rid of ill pick up.
    Ill throw whoever a few bucks as I dont expect it for free. Thanks friends!!!

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Man I have a ton of it and you can have it for free as I throw it out the back door all the time. But you would be looking at a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive but if you want to make the trip I'll give you a basket ball size mat. I'll also give you some kenya trees and clove polyps if you want them. On second thought I will be going to north liberty on saterday it's just north of Iowa city that would cut the trip in half so if you want to meet up there let me know.

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a bunch, but am in Riverside, about 2 hours from you :)

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I actually ended up buying a small size peice today for 6$ from adams. Kind of a small peice for 6$ but it will grow im sure and 6 months from now ill be giving it away to the next guy in my position. Thanks for the offers tho guys. Appreciate it!!!

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Aww too bad /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif
    I am in Ames and could have given you a nice clump. Ah well, at least you got some :)